2/15/2014

Last Day in Austria-20°!

It is the last day of our fantastic winter vacation and I am sad to leave all the nature,good austrian food and lots of snow behind.
We decided to come here more often.
Maybe in the summer we will go for a mountain bike or a walking tour through the Alps.
To be here means tanking new energy, to step out of your „normal“ life. To hear no sounds at night and to sleep as deep as a baby :)
The last days were full of action on the board, romantic walks and eating delicious austrian food.
Yesterday we went to Innsbruck, which is a really nice city, close to where we stay. We walked around and had lots of fun watching a flash mob in the city and enjoying the sun.
In the evening we went to the Stanglwirt. It is one of my favorite hotels in the world. My father used to go there already with his parents, when he was a little kid :)
They got bio food and a huge spa area, which I love! Lots of celebrities spent their winter holidays there.
Now I am full of fresh ideas and ready to start our new project, which will be our first fashion store in Düsseldorf.
I was very thankful for having the Canada Goose jackets as well as the Emu and Sorel boots with me, because even when the sun was shining a lot, it was freezing cold, too.
Today it is sunny and it is going to be 20 degrees!!
We will take a long walk in the forest of Leogang. Afterwards we go for a nice dinner there.
When we come back home we will go for buying new SS14 collection for our Store in Eindhoven. I am so excited to get new arrivals. I am going to be as well in Düsseldorf in the next days to do some work there and meet my friends and family.
For the last day in Austria I selected our most beautiful holiday moments in pictures for you.

You will receive the next post from the Netherlands.
My Outfit in Innsbruck: Black Zara pants, black Zara coat, black biker boots, scarf from Hollister, Sunglasses: Ray Ban.
I hope you got the same weather, that we got today!

k-fashion-clothing-innsbruck
Innsbruck

k-fashion-clothing-winter-vacation

k-fashion-clothing-stanglwirt
Bio-Hotel Stanglwirt Going






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen