2/19/2014

Cara looking stunning in Burberry

Today I am writing about one of my favorite shows at Fashion Week, which was the one from Burberry Prorsum
Designer Christopher Bailey presented a mix from oversized pieces with floral prints and laces in dark and light colors for H/W 14.
My favorite was Cara Delivingne. She just looked stunning in a big coat, which actually looks like a huge scarf. A dream of dark red and brown.
The part of the show, which I liked the most was, when the models walked on the catwalk with umbrellas, while it was snowing! Amazing show.
I show you here my favorite Outfits and moments of the show.


k-fashion-clothing-burberry
Source: Burberry


k-fashion-clothing-burberry-prorsum
Source: Burberry
k-fashion-clothing-burberry-prorsum-fw13
Source: Burberry

k-fashion-clothing-burberry-cara
Source: Burberry