2/20/2014

Ethno-Aztec-Denim reminds me of Valentino SS14

Yesterday I went from Düsseldorf to Eindhoven. It was my first day to be back in our store in Holland  and I was soooo excited to see, that even more new items came in!!
My favorite is a light washed aztec-print denim. 
Valentino presented ethno style, aztec-prints and big colors from a different time in the show for SS14.
The co-creative directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli used a bohemian touch in their collection.
Maria Callas was as well an inspirational source for this amazing collection.
Our new Mustang denim reminded me of this collection. 
On Pinterest I found some great aztec-outfits, which I wanted to share with you, as well.
I like to wear it with black but as well with bright colors, when it gets a little bit warmer ;)
My Outfit: Sunglasses: Carrera, Top: Zara, Denim: Mustang, Shoes: Zara


k-fashion-clothing-aztec-denim



k-fashion-clothing-aztec-denim-from-where-i-stand

k-fashion-clothing-valentino-ss14
Source: Valentino
k-fashion-clothing-valentino
Source: Valentino

k-fashion-clothing-pinterest-aztec
Source: Pinterest/ www.theyallhateus.com
k-fashion-clothing-pinterest-aztec-look
Source: Pinterest/ www.obaz.com