1/27/2014

Yesterday in Amsterdam, going crazy...

Here is what happens, when a girl goes to sell her old clothing and other Vintage together with her boyfriend and his brother: CRAZINESS.
Yesterday we went really early in the morning to IJ Hallen Amsterdam and sold our old clothing like crazy.
IJ Hallen is one of the biggest flea markets from the Netherlands.
Next to great vintage Designer Clothing, like Cavalli, Gucci and so on you find all kinds of interior for your flat or store.
Next to selling my stuff I looked around for some decoration and interior for the Boutique in Düsseldorf.
I would like to buy old chairs and tables and paint it all white. I found lots of items, which I wanted to take home but our focus was on selling and not on buying :)
So next time I will be there on my day off and then we take some nice furniture to Düsseldorf.
Even if it was really early in the morning and a long day in the end, it was worth it.
We laughed a lot :)
So, if you ever want to visit a big flea market and a great city, go to Amsterdam.


IJ-Hallen-Amsterdam-K-Fashion-Clothing

flea-market-k-fashion-clothing

flohmarkt-amsterdam-k-fashion-clothing

alina-k-fashion-clothing

amsterdam-ij-hallen

k-fashion-clothing-yesterday-in-amsterdam

flohmarkt-holland-k-fashion-clothing











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen