1/28/2014

Home Office Day. Looking forward to Austria

Tuesday, 28th of january. That means 10 days until we go for skiing and snowboarding to Austria.
I am so looking forward to that holiday!!!
I just woke up, very slooow. I saw a great sunrise this morning. This is how a day can start.
Now after my breakfast I start working. 
Mike and his brother went to Amsterdam for buying at Fancy Farmers for our store today. New stuff from Alternative Apparel,Knowledge Cotton,Rains and Blend will be in store in Eindhoven soon :) Diesel, will come in soon as well.
I would have loved to come with them but I still got quite a lot to do before we leave to Austria.
So now working and later we go for sports.
How many times did you guys already say: "Today I do some sports!" and nothing ever happened?
But today everything will be different.
I got an appointment for a little swim with my love ;)
Good day for you, lovies...

home-decoration-k-fashion-clothing



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen