1/21/2014

Presents,Presents. Liu Jo, Twiggy, Marilyn and Talitha...

Düsseldorf was nice girls. To have some time with family and friends is and will always be special.
This morning I started my trip back to the Store in Eindhoven and look, what I found in my mail short time before I left. 
Liu Jo sent me their new denim. 
It is from the Bottom Up Collection and looks really cute. Dark washed and with nice little details. But more about the denim in the next Liu Jo post.
I wanted to share this happy moment with you and in the next days I am going to post an Outfit with my new lovely denim.
But what I was as well really happy about, that my lovely best friend gave me a book and this book is really special to me. 
It is about the Fashion Looks of the 60s.
I found really nice articles in this book about the celebrities from this time, like Twiggy, Marilyn Monroe or Talitha Getty. Her photo, which you find in this book, too, is one of my absolute favorites!
It is the time, that I am traveling a lot between Düsseldorf and Eindhoven, to prepare the Store Opening and to build business. I love this time. There is so much change. 
This is why I love my life, because for my feeling, I never stand still.

Liu Jo, Twiggy, Marilyn Monroe, K Fashion Clothing

looks of the 60s k fashion clothingliu jo post k fashion clothing














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen