1/20/2014

Office Day in Düsseldorf with a little help from Jungmi & DKNY

Arrived in Düsseldorf, my hometown.
Besides meeting some friends and my grandma ;) tonight, I need to do some office work today.
In Berlin I met some great people and brands, which I will work together with and since you get lots of cards on a fair, a nice new brand from Korea, gave me a great present. 
Jungmi produces its accessories from moray.This might sound a little bit strange to you but it looks and feels fantastic.
It is a black cardholder.I think it is so special. 
From now on I am going to take it to every important event.
What I can't miss as well on my office day, is a good notebook, to write all my thoughts and calculations down by hand. 
Since I am writing on my business plan, for the Boutique, I am going to open in a few months. 
This really practical and stylish notebook was as well a present, from DKNY
I love these days, where you are at home with your family and still you create your family.
Nice life!
With love, Alina


Jungmi Accessories K Fashion Clothing

special bags K Fashion Clothing


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen