1/19/2014

Sunny Denim Day

Today is Denim day. 
The sun is shining and I am happy :)
I am taking my focus on Eden Schwartz Denim today.
What I love about this product is, that all the Denim are handmade!
My favorite Denim of Eden Schwartz at this time is a light washed Denim.
I really like as well their Limited Edition Denim. I was wearing it in an earlier post.
The next days I am going to spend in Düsseldorf and the next post, with a nice Outfit will come from there, from my Hometown.
My top is from Catwalk Junkie, my Denim Jacket from Replay and my cognac colored shoes from H&M.
Enjoy your weekend.

With love, Alina


Eden Schwartz Outfit

Denim Outfit

Replay Outfit

Catwalk Junkie Outfit

Eden Schwartz

Eden Schwartz jeans


Replay Jeansjacke

Replay













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen