2/04/2014

My favorite Couple in this world Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl

If there is one couple in this world, that I love, it is Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl.
I follow them and especially Olivia's Blog already for a long time and I think that they are so cute together.
For me they are definitely the most stylish couple ever. 
Today I selected my favorite photos/Outfits of them, together as a couple.
What I like about Olivia's style is, that she is a all-time-classy-Beauty.
It doesn't matter, if she is wearing a rose colored spring/summer lace dress and 60s inspired sunglasses, at the Valentino show or casual style on the bike in the city. 
She's got that special something, like from a fairytale.
Johannes looks great with a suit but as well wearing casual style and beanie.
For me the perfect couple! 
Can you imagine, how cute their baby would be? :)
I wish you a great day, lovelies!


k-fashion-clothing-olivia-palermo
Photo by Easy Fashion Farid

k-fashion-clothing-olivia-palermo-johannes-huebl

Photo Credits: the Olivia Palermo Lookbook



k-fashion-clothing-best-dressed-couple
Photo: Pacific Coast News

k-fashion-clothing-olivia-palermo-style

Photo Credits: the Olivia Palermo Lookbook











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen