2/06/2014

Last Day before Austria

Sunny, sunny, sunnyyyy. Yeeeeaaah.
Last day before we start our Ski/Snowboard vacation to lovely Austria.
We just chill a little bit today, go for a nice long walk in the nature and then we will for sure sleep very early tonight.
At 3 am goes the alarm and we step in the car :)
I am so excited to go to the mountains and I am expecting nothing less than powder snow and endless sun.
But before we leave I got a nice new spring Oufit for you.
I felt like wearing pink today and since we got tones of new arrivals yesterday in store, I decided to wear my new pink washed, Mustang five pocket stretch denim. I was so excited when all the stuff came in yesterday. After the holiday I will post some new styles of the new collection.
I combine the pink denim with my favorite, cognac colored heels from Zara
My faux leather top is from Zara, too. Over it I wear a light knit from Amisu.
The dark brown faux fur jacket is from Khujo and my sunglasses are from Ray Ban.
I wish you a lovely day!












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen