1/08/2014

BLACK. The all-time classy color

New day, new Outfit and today I am going to show you some sexy black one!
I really think, that every woman looks just great in black. 
Doesn't matter if it is a blouse or black pants.
Black looks always classy and chic.
I am wearing black panties from H&M, combined with a high waist fake leather skirt. 
With it I wear a black, transparent blouse. 
My jacket is a material mix from cotton and fake leather.
The ankle boots are from Zara
Skirt, blouse and jacket you can order by texting me.
This is going to be one of the Outfits, I wear in Berlin for the Bread and Butter, next week.
Looking forward to this!

With love, Alina

bread and butter outfit

black classy outfit


classy in black

black outfit k fashion clothing

black jacket






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen