1/16/2014

Back home with lots of Inspiration and Cooperations

Back home.
We just came home from Berlin.
The last days were inspiring.
I met really nice people and great brands.
Soon you are going to see lots of nice brands on my blog :)
I found some great cooperations.
One of my favorite brands was 8MN. It is a small lable from Poland with great fashion!
They will send me a sample to wear. I will show it to you soon :)
Another great brand I will work together with is Emu Australia and a lot more other ones. Yeeah :)
AND of course we celebrated our 1 year-being-together!
My boyfriend and me met last year in Berlin, so we went yesterday evening to the Restaurant where we met.
Here are some more impressions from the last days...
With love, Alina


8MN Coat
The Designer & Founder from 8MN and me on the fair














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen